This is an instructional article that will assist the target audience in understanding how to install pre-approved company software on their work computer.
- End Users: All
- Staff: All
Examples of when to use this article:
- User receives email from Adobe indicating a license has been assigned, but needs to install Acrobat Pro.
- Chrome Browser was uninstalled from your computer.
- A Microsoft Project license has been assigned to you, but the program needs to be installed.
Before We Start:
- Verify you are using a company owned and managed computer
- Verify that you have an Okta password
- Click on the search icon on the bottom left-hand side of your taskbar next to the Windows button.
Type “Company Portal” and press enter.
- If you are prompted to sign in, please enter your email address and Okta password.
- Right-click the application you wish to install and click “Install”.
- If you do not see the desired application or if the install fails, please visit ariento.com/support for assistance.
Relevant Articles/References (Links):
- How to request software to be installed on your computer
- How to request a software license that needs to be purchased
Please sign in to leave a comment.