Description: Step-by-step guide explaining how to ship a computer back to Ariento for repurposing, disposal or maintenance.
Time to Complete: 30 minutes
This is an instructional article that will assist the target audience in understanding how to ship a computer back to the Ariento warehouse for repurposing or disposal.
- End Users: All
- Staff: All
Examples of when to use this article:
- User returns computer when leaving company.
- Computer is end of life and needs to be securely disposed of.
Before We Start:
- Prior to shipping computer, please ensure it is factory reset and wiped of all data.
- Take hardware to any United States Post Office
- At the counter, ask for Priority Mail which will require the purchase of a box.
- Purchase Registered Mail as an additional option.
- Purchase Signature Confirmation as an additional option.
- Ensure that your name is in the "From" address
- Set the ship to address as:
ATTN: Ariento Inc. <Enter related Ticket Number(s) for reference>
1046 Calle Recodo, STE B
San Clemente, CA 92673
Take a picture of the tracking number and receipt and text it to 848-274-3680. Include any ticket numbers for reference.
Relevant Articles/References (Links):
- How to factory reset a computer and erase data