This is an instructional article that will assist the target audience in the steps to allow an Ariento support representative connect to their computer using Quick Assist.
- End Users: All
- Staff: All
Examples of when to use this article:
- An Ariento support representative needs to connect to your computer to assist in troubleshooting or executing a task that requires admin privileges
Before We Start:
- IMPORTANT: Before screen sharing, please close all applications, emails and documents that you will not use in the session to avoid sharing sensitive information.
- Hold the Windows Key and the Control (Ctrl) key down, then press Q. Win + Ctrl + Q.
- If that worked, skip to Step 5. If that didn't work click the search icon (magnifying glass) on your task bar menu
- Type in "Quick Assist" and press enter to search
- Select/Click the Quick Assist App and it will launch
- Enter the code provided by your Ariento support representative and click the "Share Screen" button
- When prompted, click to "allow" control of your computer by the Ariento support representative
Relevant Articles/References (Links):
Please sign in to leave a comment.