This is an instructional article that will assist the target audience in understanding how to reset your Okta password.
- End Users: All
- Ariento Staff: All
Examples of when to use this article:
- You are unable to login to your email or computer
- You are being prompted that your password is incorrect when trying to login
- Your password was compromised and you need to reset it to a different one
Before We Start:
- Ensure that the password you are needing to reset is tied to Okta for single sign on use
- Visit https://ariento.com/login
- Click "Need help signing in?" link below the Next button
- Click "Forgot password"
- Enter your work email address
- Select how you want to reset
- Note: if you did not enter a phone number when you set up Okta, you will not see these options and will need to contact Ariento Support to reset your password. Once reset, be sure to enter a phone number into Okta so you can reset on your own going forward.
- Enter the code given to you via text or phone call
- Click verify and follow the prompts to reset your password
Relevant Articles/References (Links):
- How to transfer Duo to a new phone